Single Track Running sponsored the annual Mokelumne River 50M/50K/13.1M awesome trail races along the Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail. Learn more at Single Track’s website.
The race course is again along the beautiful Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail. View pictures and details at the Single Track Running’s website.
Join Elemental Running for the fourth annual Mokelumne River 50M/50K/Marathon/Half Marathon/8M on April 19th. Finishers of the 50m and 50k will receive a finisher’s jacket from Fleet Feet Stockton!
The race course is again along the beautiful Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail. View pictures and details at the Elemental website.
Join Elemental Running for the third annual Mokelumne River 50M/50K/Marathon/Half Marathon/8M. New this year — Half Marathon and support from Fleet Feet Stockton!
Race course is again along the beautiful Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail. Visit Elemental’s website for pictures and details.
April 20th, 2013
(Half Marathon and 8M start at 7am)
Camanche Lake South Shore Staging Area
This map shows MCCT’s last area under construction by EBMUD. June 2nd, National Trails Days, is set to be an historic day! EBMUD estimates this trail’s construction will finally be completed.
- Over 1.16 miles of abandoned water ditch between Middle Bar and Big Bar will be developed as part of the new Independence Flat loop trail
- This loop does not extend or connect east to BLM’s new “Mokelumne River Whitewater Trail Big Bar Launch” & parking lot at Hwy 49
- New river access will be available along the trail. EBMUD will provide this information after the loop trail is opened. View the Google map below to learn more about river access using EBMUD’s Middle Bar Take Out located just across the river (link is good but is dated before Big Bar Launch)
Progress to Date:
- Conversion of ditch remains to trail tread started in August of 2011, relying on hand tools and hard work. On average, the crew completes 150 feet a day.
- The cross-country portion of trail is being built on 60% to 75% cross slope using a 1-ton mini excavator. With around 1,050 feet of the cross country portion complete, that leaves a balance of about 400 feet. Several gulch crossings were also developed.
More information: call Steve Diers 209-772-8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist EBMUD Rangers in building a portion of the proposed 300 mile Mokelumne Coast to Crest Trail near Mokelumne Hill, California. From our start location we will hike in about 1 mile with our tools and gear to the job site.Participants should be prepared for warm to hot weather and bring a bag lunch, hiking shoes/boots (no open top shoes), backpack, ½ gallon of water minimum, sunscreen, insect repellent, long pants (to protect against stickers. poison oak & ticks), binoculars, and camera for the event.
This is a strenuous but rewarding work suitable for those 14 and older. Advanced registration required. RSVP with Ranger/Naturalist II Steve Diers
Another awesome trail race through the wildflowers! Sponsored by
April 21st, 2012
(8M starts at 8am)
Camanche Lake, California
Camanche Lake South Shore Staging Area
This event is limited to 100 runners, so register early!
The out-and-back course runs along the Mokelumne River Coast to Crest Trail and winds along the Mokelumne River past California’s historic mining towns and old mines. Drink in the beautiful scenic views of Camanche and Pardee Lakes, oak woodlands, gorgeous wildflowers, the “Longest Mile Trail,” and wildlife that often includes the majestic Bald Eagle.
April sees typical temperatures in the 50s ⁰F and 60s ⁰F, with high humidity.
Aid stations will be located every 4-8 miles and will stock a variety of hydration and nutrition.
|Aid station||Miles||Next Aid||Crew||Drop Bags|
|Lancha Plana Bridge
|Campo Seco Staging Area
|Gwen Mine Rd Crossing||23.4||2.3||X|
|Middle Bar Takeout
(50 Mile Turnaround)
|Gwen Mine Rd Crossing||28||6.9||X|
|Campo Seco Staging Area||39||8.3||X||X|
|Lancha Plana Bridge||47.3||4.1|
- Runners must wear their official race number on the front of their person, where it must be visible at all times.
- Each runner must complete the entire selected course under their own power in order to be eligible for a finisher award. Changes to a different distance are allowed provided they are communicated to an aid station as well as upon completion of the race.
- Each runner must carry all their own food, fluids and other supplies needed for use between aid stations.
- Runners may not accept aid from a support crew or any other source while on the course and in between aid stations and designated support locations, except in case of a medical emergency.
- Any entrant who is unable or does not desire to finish the race must continue to the nearest aid station. The runner must relinquish their race number to the aid station captain and state their decision to withdraw.
- Absolutely no littering. Please respect the natural beauty of our trails and the rights of everyone to enjoy them.
RACE START & TIME LIMITS
- 50M, 50K, and Marathon distances will start at 6:00am
- 8M will start at 8:00am
13-hour time limit for all distances. The course will close promptly at 7pm.
All times are local time (Pacific Daylight Time) on Saturday, April 21st, 2012
Online registration closes at midnight, Thursday, 4/19
If the race does not sell out, we will accept registrations at Packet Pickup Race Morning. Entry fees increase $10 at Packet Pickup.
**You must register by Thursday, April 12th in order to be guaranteed a shirt and your requested size!
CAN I GET A VOLUNTEER?!
Volunteers are an essential element of any race, but especially for trail races. And we have some of the best! Interested in volunteering? Let us know here. In additional to a sweet volunteer tee (you know you want one!), we thank you with free entry into any ERT race this year. And lots of hugs and kisses.
5:00-5:45am (All distances)
All participants will receive a technical shirt, a finisher award (upon completion of the registered event), and goodie bag. Awards will be presented for the top men’s and women’s finishers in each race.
Each participant will receive a raffle ticket for entry to win one of the raffle prizes provided by Elemental Running and Training and its generous sponsors and partners. Additional tickets will be available for purchase for $2 each or three for $5.
Winners must be present to receive all finisher awards and raffle prizes. No awards or prizes will be mailed.
All spectators, crew, friends, and family are welcome to relax at the start/finish area and enjoy the atmosphere while cheering on their runners. Plenty of food and beverages will be available, as well as a post-race barbeque. Additional meal tickets are available for purchase for $7.
Donations will be accepted on behalf of the designated charitable beneficiary.
The festival area may include booths and displays by ERT partners, with product samples, demonstrations, and items for sale, so don’t forget to bring some cash.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, so contact ERT today if you or your organization wishes to be represented at the festival.
Train with Coach Jimmy and be ready for race day! Learn about coaching opportunities with Coach Jimmy.
Coming April 23rd!